Details for AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN Is responsible for the repair and preventive maintenance of automotive equipment. Duties also include performing state safety inspections, diagnostic testing of vehicles, and replacement of worn components. The Auto Mechanic can work on brakes, engines, steering, and electrical systems. An understanding of engines is essential, and prior automotive experience can be beneficial. A certification from a trade or technical school in Automotive or Engineering is desirable for this position. Job Type: Full-time Pay: $45,000. - $65,000. per year for Keene Chrysler Inc 410 Winchester Street Keene NH 03431 Contact Erik Johnson 603-357-0808 email@example.com
- Halloween festivities adapt to pandemic challenges
- Pappas, Mowers trade barbs on virus response, police reform
- Kurn Hattin Homes for Children receives PPE grant
- iRate: Borat delivers again but saddens as well
- Bramblings: Gift of beauty
- On Consumerism: Election Day in a pandemic: Part IV
- Gardening Guy: Garlic needs to be planted now!
- Renaissance Redneck: Reflections on trout
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.