Bernard Shaban WINDSOR, Vt. — Bernard Shaban, 89, a longtime resident of Windsor, passed away Nov. 13, 2020, after a short period of declining health, while at Cedar Hill. Bernard was preceded by his wife, Denise. He was a veteran of the U.S. Army. He is survived by his three children, Christopher Shaban of Claremont, New Hampshire; Mitchell Shaban of Clermont, Florida; and Stephanie Hubert of Newport, New Hampshire. He is also survived by eight grandchildren, Kyle and Courtney Shaban, Jackson and Cooper Shaban, Hannah, TJ, Nicholas and Sophie Hubert; and relatives from New Hampshire and California. His ashes will be interred privately with his family. A special thank you goes out to the White River Junction VA staff for their years of compassion and dedication to his well-being and to Mr. and Mrs. Carroll, his neighbors, for watching over him the last nine years. You are invited to share a memory of Bernard with the family or leave a message of condolence in the family guest book at www.royfuneralhome.com. Arrangements have been entrusted to the Roy Funeral Home and Cremation Service.
- Biden takes the helm as president facing pandemic, divisions
- Sunapee muscles past Fall Mountain, 66-32
- NH updates vaccine registration process; Scott, Levine in quarantine
- 'Shameful': US virus deaths top 400K as Trump leaves office
- School choice lawsuit surge pushes possible high court fight
- Quiet Sunday in Montpelier after protest fizzles
- The show must go on: Area art news
- Biden marks nation's COVID grief before inauguration pomp
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.