Bertha Ash GOSHEN — Bertha Ash, 85, passed away peacefully on June 18, 2020. She was born Oct. 2, 1934, in Goshen, New Hampshire. She lived there most of her life. She loved to plant flowers in her yard and bake (lots of doughnuts for everyone). She was always there for anyone in need. She worked many years for Dorr Woolen Mill until she retired. She was predeceased by her husband, Warren Ash. They enjoyed 60 years of marriage. She is survived by her children, Linda Hackett and husband Ron of Hawaii, Robert Ash and wife Marylin of Lempster, Alice MacIntyre and husband Rick of Goshen, Tina Hayward and husband Mark of Unity; also her sister, Rita Pollard and husband Norman of Lempster; grandchildren, Curt Boutwell, Amy MacIntyre, Candy Ploss, Christy Lewis, Ricky MacIntyre Jr., Warren Ash, Stephanie MacIntyre, Michael Ash and Katie Stone; many great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews. Per her wishes, there will be a private burial. She will be laid to rest in Goshen Four Corners Cemetery with her husband, Warren Ash. We will miss her each and every day.
- Epstein pal arrested, accused of luring girls for sex abuse
- Congratulations to Leadership Southeast Vermont graduates
- Wet ballots worry NH election officials; Mass. gyms to reopen
- The Outside Story: Fascinating fishing spiders
- Bramblings: Independence vigilance
- Gardening Guy: Roses 101 — Easier to grow than you might think
- iRate: 15 shows to watch on Netflix
- Renaissance Redneck: Antiheroes — Part II
- Blakely Grace Nash
- Charlestown Selectboard OKs 80% rise in water rate
- Robert E. Bushway Jr.
- Garold “Gary” Richards
- Residents voice concerns over post office relocation
- Timothy D. Barton
- 2nd arrest after overdose death of woman pregnant with twins
- Fourth of July fireworks show canceled; Councilor questioned about Facebook post intentions
- Prep school responds to sex assault account in Vanity Fair
- Robert J. McCrossin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.