Bruce Robinson CHARLESTOWN — Arnold Bruce Robinson, 71, of Cobb Road passed away in the early morning of Jan. 6, 2021, at his daughter's house in Springfield, Vermont. He was born Oct. 8, 1949, in Bellows Falls, Vermont, to Lila (Colburn) and Roland Robinson. He was predeceased by his wife, Patricia Robinson. They were married in 1993. Bruce leaves behind three children, Amy Robinson and her three children of Springfield, Vermont, Philip Robinson and his four children of South Royalton, Vermont, and Kelsey Robinson of Charlestown, New Hampshire; several brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews. Bruce was an avid sports lover, a fan of the Nicks, Cowboys and especially, the Atlanta Braves (Chop On). He spent many years of his life donating his time to the Bellows Falls Little League program and the Connecticut Valley Pee Wee Football League for 50-plus years. He impacted the lives of many young athletes over the years. He retired from the Dunning Box Shop in Walpole, New Hampshire. He worked there for over 30 years. In lieu of flowers, we ask that you donate to either the Bellows Falls Little League program or the Connecticut Valley Pee Wee Football League, both in Bellows Falls. A service will be held at a later date. The Fenton and Hennessey Funeral Home in Bellows Falls, Vermont, is assisting with the arrangements.
- Everyone Eats resumes with additional $1.6M to help feed Vermonters
- Attorney General MacDonald confirmed as supreme court chief
- Wildcats down Sunapee, 51-27
- Kearsarge opens season with a win, 59-26
- The Outside Story: How insects spend the winter
- Bramblings: Need for trees
- Of a Feather: Who eats what bird seed?
- Renaissance Redneck: What ever happened to the world’s fair?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.