Cammie Lynne Dalke CHARLESTOWN — Cammie Lynne Dalke, 55, of Charlestown, New Hampshire, passed away Jan. 3, 2021, in the comfort of her home, surrounded by loved ones. Cammie was born July 23, 1965, in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She had a deep love for the ocean, lighthouses and turtles. She lived for a cold margarita on a hot beach day. Nothing made her happier than her family. Cammie leaves behind her devoted and loving husband of 31 years, David Dalke; her mother, Dolores Beaumont; her children, Mandy and Kyle Dalke; her sister and brother-in-law, Heidi and Andy LaCasse; her brother and sister-in-law, Chris and Tina Cadwallader; and her sister by heart, Tia Tallman. She was predeceased by her father, Tom Cadwallader; and little brother, Craig Cadwallader. Cammie loved all her Dalke sisters so dearly and always looked forward to spending time with them. She had many nieces and nephews who held a special place in her heart. Cammie loved nothing more than to be around her grandchildren, Mason, Payton and Taytum Ferland, Freddie Harvey and Chuckie Pike. She will be remembered for her infectious smile, her smart-ass attitude, and her loving heart. A celebration of Cammie’s life will be held in the summer of 2021. Arrangements are with Stringer Funeral Homes and Crematorium, 146 Broad St., Claremont, NH 03743. To view an online memorial or send a private message of condolence, visit www.stringerfh.com.
- Everyone Eats resumes with additional $1.6M to help feed Vermonters
- Attorney General MacDonald confirmed as supreme court chief
- Wildcats down Sunapee, 51-27
- Kearsarge opens season with a win, 59-26
- The Outside Story: How insects spend the winter
- Bramblings: Need for trees
- Of a Feather: Who eats what bird seed?
- Renaissance Redneck: What ever happened to the world’s fair?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.