Earl Bonneau LUDLOW, Vt. — The graveside service for Earl Bonneau, 89, who died Feb. 16, 2021, will be 12 noon Sunday, June 13, in Pleasant View Cemetery in Ludlow, Vermont, with the Rev. Gerry Piper officiating.
- US memorials to victims of COVID-19 pandemic taking shape
- Drive to charge packagers for recycling, but industry fights
- Eastern governors could be model for California GOP comeback
- Pandemic eviction crisis leads to greater tenant protections
- Council to hold special meeting on employee compensation
- Councilors to rehear Topstone request
- Families paying off rent, food, debts with child tax credit
- Bramblings: Look beyond the storm
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.