Linda Fisk Orton TOWNSHEND, Vt. — Linda Colleen Fisk Orton, aged 69, died Feb. 7, 2021, at her home in Townshend, Vermont. She was born Jan. 30, 1952, in Springfield, Vermont, the daughter of Lindel and Colleen Fisk. She was the former wife of Robert Orton. They were married June 22, 1968, in Springfield. Linda was a lifelong resident of Vermont attending school in Springfield and she worked for many years at the Grafton Tavern & Inn. She loved her cats and especially loved tending her flower gardens. She is survived by her partner, Stuart Fletcher; her sisters, Carolyn Kohler and Christine Fisk; her children, Julie Hilliard, Michelle Armstrong, Kerry Orton, Jonathan Orton and Brian Fletcher, her youngest son who cared for her the last few years so she could remain at home; her grandchildren, Cameron, Lindsey, Dorian, Lillian, Christopher, Gisele, Jaelyn and Kai; her great-grandchildren, Karsyn, Harpyr and Victoria. No formal services will be held at this time.
- New website, same business: The Ink Factory hosts virtual scavenger hunt with local flair
- Black women persevere to lead in Vermont despite harassment
- Phish guitarist to found substance abuse treatment center
- Bramblings: Behind the name
- Renaissance Redneck: The human battery
- Of a Feather: How the Canadians moved in
- Charlestown hosts in-person, virtual candidates forum
- CHA to put up to $17K toward Marion L. Phillips heating revamp
- Officials: Sober living facility renovations could be done by summer's end
- Linda Waryas
- Donna (Carpenter) Decato
- John Royce
- Robert Cornish
- Richard A. Neilsen Sr.
- Owners of company involved in crash that killed 7 charged
- Arthur R. Messer
- Officials: Tiny house law would limit local authority, lacks clear safety rules
- Robert A. Richner Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.