Shirlene (Clough) Tremblay NEWPORT — Shirlene Clough Tremblay died at the age of 80 on Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020. She was the fourth daughter of Ted and Edith Clough of Hampton, New Hampshire. She was a 1957 graduate of Hampton Academy and High School and a 1960 graduate of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital School of Nursing. She and her husband, Will Tremblay, were married in 1966 and became the proud parents of six children, Tim, Jim, Kelly, Mark, Tammy and Peter. Shirlene was predeceased by her parents; sisters, Joan Collins, Betty Walters and Pat Bartlett; and brother-in-law, Bob Collins. Surviving family includes her loving husband, Will Tremblay; children, Tim Tremblay, Jim Tremblay, Kelly Tracy, Mark Tremblay, Tammy Tremblay and Peter Tremblay; daughters-in-law, Jeanne, Vicki and Andrea; 14 wonderful grandchildren; and former son-in-law, Dan. At Shirlene's request, services will be private. Newton-Bartlett Funeral Home is assisting the family with arrangements.
- Halloween festivities adapt to pandemic challenges
- Pappas, Mowers trade barbs on virus response, police reform
- Kurn Hattin Homes for Children receives PPE grant
- On Consumerism: Election Day in a pandemic: Part IV
- iRate: Borat delivers again but saddens as well
- Bramblings: Gift of beauty
- Gardening Guy: Garlic needs to be planted now!
- Renaissance Redneck: Reflections on trout
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.