Steven L. Meyette Sr. CORNISH — Steven L. Meyette Sr., age 68, of Cornish, New Hampshire, passed away on Nov. 5, 2020, at his home, after a long illness. Steven was born in Claremont, New Hampshire, on Oct. 24, 1952, to the late David and Maxine Meyette. He was predeceased by his parents, David R. Meyette, Maxine J. Meyette; and a brother, David Meyette. Steven grew up in Claremont and went to Stevens High School. He retired as a grinder from Sturm Ruger where he worked for over 20 years. Steven loved racing. He owned modified cars and raced at Claremont Speedway. He was a mechanic at heart and spent many weekends in his garage working on his cars with his family. Steven loved to fish and hunt, but his love was racing and his family. Steven is survived by his brother, Larry Meyette of Claremont, his sister, Vickie Judkins of Tennessee; his son, Steven L. Meyette Jr. of Claremont, and his daughter, Melissa L. Hall and husband John Hall of Claremont; his eight grandchildren, Ethan Meyette, Desirea Meyette-Porter, Taylor Meyette, Dawson Meyette, Jadon Hutchinson, Rebecca and Kaylee Meyette and Emilee Hall; two great-grandchildren, Gaige and Kinsley. Steven was cremated and there will be no calling hours.
- Biden takes the helm as president facing pandemic, divisions
- Sunapee muscles past Fall Mountain, 66-32
- NH updates vaccine registration process; Scott, Levine in quarantine
- 'Shameful': US virus deaths top 400K as Trump leaves office
- School choice lawsuit surge pushes possible high court fight
- Quiet Sunday in Montpelier after protest fizzles
- The show must go on: Area art news
- Biden marks nation's COVID grief before inauguration pomp
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.