Sylvia M. Davis CHARLESTOWN — Sylvia M. Davis, 70, of Charlestown, New Hampshire, died Feb. 5, 2021, at her home. She was born on Dec. 1, 1950, in Bennington, Vermont, the daughter of Robert Junior and Elizabeth (Parker) Charlton. She enjoyed watching her birds at the birdfeeders on the front porch, loved cats and seeing her great-grandchildren and visiting with friends. The family includes two daughters, Victoria Kennett and her husband, John, and Michelle Silver, all of Charlestown; four grandchildren, Angela Kennett, Evan Kennett, Emmalee Limoges and Erinn Limoges; four great-grandchildren, Madison, Ryleigh, Kayleigh and Dallace; one sister, Julie of South Londonderry. She was predeceased by her husband, Hayford “Red’ Davis, whom she married in June of 1970; and her parents. Due to COVID-19, there will not be any visiting hours held. There may be a celebration of life in the summer. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the family to help with the cost of a monument. Arrangements are with Stringer Funeral Homes and Crematorium, 146 Broad St., Claremont, NH 03743. To view an online memorial or send a private message of condolence, visit www.stringerfh.com.
- Pandemic-hit oyster farmers turn to conservation to survive
- Some proms are back, with masks, testing and distancing
- Of a Feather: Street urchins and barnyard brats
- All NH graduating high school seniors offered free community college class
- Council remains undecided over ATV access
- Claremont once again receives clean audit report
- Dartmouth College to allow more access starting June 1
- Hats off to Larry
- John V. James
- Patrick P. LaClair
- Bernice Jowett Pleisch
- COH, Claremont Soup Kitchen host ‘Chopped’-style cook-off fundraiser
- Charles B. Duncan
- John E. Barth
- Thomas P. Battista Sr.
- Sandra M. Barnish
- A Newport-Stevens rivalry never gets old
- Aron, Smith: Sullivan County Health Care project is about people, not politics
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.