Wayne G. Kennett CHARLESTOWN — Wayne Gordon Kennett, 72, of Charlestown, New Hampshire, passed away at home on Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020, after a period of failing health. He was born in Barre, Vermont, on Oct. 17, 1947, the son of Gordon and Irene (Lamphere) Kennett. Wayne enjoyed hunting, fishing, watching wildlife and spending time with his twin brother, whom he lovingly called “Wink.” He married the love of his life, Barbara "Bobbi" Thayer, on Dec. 28, 1980, in Langdon, New Hampshire. He is survived by his wife of 40 years; a daughter, Valerie Coburn of Bellows Falls, Vermont; a son, Richard Peck of Hernando, Florida; his twin brother, Wendell, and brother, James; his sisters, Ramona Sweat and Dale McGivern; nine grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; also many nieces, nephews, cousins, sisters- and brothers-in-law. He was predeceased by his parents; brothers, Terry and Donald; sisters, Gloria Coburn, Bonnie Dalley, Judy Colburn and Elaine Labounty; a son, A. Michael Peck; and grandson, Kevin Peck. A graveside service will be held in Pine Crest Cemetery in Charlestown on Saturday, Oct. 24, at 2 p.m. Arrangements are with Stringer Funeral Homes and Crematorium, 146 Broad St., Claremont, NH 03743. To view an online memorial or send a private message of condolence, visit www.stringerfh.com.
- Police chiefs brave heat for charity
- Westminster honors elder residents
- NTSB release details in crash that killed 7 motorcyclists
- ICE settles lawsuit filed by immigrant activists in Vermont
- Bellows Falls, Windsor headed to the ship
- The Outside Story: Nothing barren about pine barrens
- Bramblings: Autumn farewell
- Renaissance Redneck: Lunar toons
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.